We do not verify the accuracy of the personal data you provided.
What data do we collect?
In order to fulfill your order, we will need certain information from you, including your first and last name, email and postal address, mobile number, login and password, photo (it is optional), payment details, and information about the product you are ordering.
As part of our website, we may collect certain information using technologies such as cookies, pixels, and local storage. This information is used to authenticate a user, store personal preferences and user settings, track the status of a user’s access session, and maintain statistics about users.
Why do we need your data and how we use it?
We collect, use and share your information in the following cases:
– To provide services, such as fulfilling an order, resolving disputes, or providing you with support;
– To improve and optimize our advertising services;
– To comply with legal requirements, for execution of court orders, or in connection with legal claims.
Which third parties are personal data transferred to?
Customer information is important for our business. We share your personal data in several situations for the reasons below.
1) We engage some trusted third parties to perform work and provide services for our store, including delivery services. The data are transferred to such persons to the extent necessary for the providing such services.
2) If we sell our company or it is absorbed by another company, we may disclose your data as part of such a transaction, but only to the extent required by law.
3)We will be able to collect, use, store and transfer your data if we believe that this is a reasonable and necessary measure related to a legal process or requirement of the state.
4) To prevent and investigate fraud and other illegal activities, technical problems and security issues.
5) To protect the rights, property and safety of our customers.
6) We enable advertisers to collect information using cookies and other similar tracking technologies so that they can analyze user behavior and find new ways to influence target audiences on the Internet to improve advertising opportunities.
How long is your personal data stored?
We keep your personal data for no longer, than it is necessary to provide you with services.
At the same time, we may have obligations to store this data in accordance with legal and tax requirements, in connection with the resolution of disputes and enforcement of agreements.
What rights do you have to protect the use of your personal data?
If you believe that any information we hold is incorrect or incomplete, you can log into your account and correct your personal information.
1) You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us.
2) You have the right to change, restrict, and delete your personal information. Unless there are special circumstances, we will delete your personal data upon request.
3) You can require restrictions on the processing of your personal information.
4) You can object to receiving marketing messages from our store after you have consented to receive them.
5) You have the right to contact your local data protection law enforcement agency.
How do we protect your personal data?
We take all the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
We take all the necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of your personal data.
In case of loss or disclosure of your personal data, we inform you about it.
How to contact us?
For any questions or complaints, please contact the following email address: [email protected]
Or send us a letter at the postal address: 7050 W Palmetto Park Rd STE 15-381 Boca Raton, FL 33433-3426.