Making and accepting an order
The customer makes an order by performing the actions specified in the “Shopping Cart” section, “Place an order” item.
The customer has the right to register on our website only one time. It means that he may have only one personal account.
We are not responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the information provided by the customer during registration.
By placing an order for the goods, the customer confirms that he accepts all our conditions for the sale and delivery of the goods.
In the absence of goods in the warehouse, the manager of our online store is obliged to inform the customer about this (by phone or by e-mail).
The customer has the right to make a preliminary order for goods temporarily out of stock by making an advance payment in the manner agreed with the manager of the online store.
In the absence of a product, the customer has the right to replace it with another product or cancel the order.
Note that orders may be canceled up to 24 hours prior to the intended delivery date.
Price and method of payment
We transfer, and the customer accepts and pays for the goods on the terms of this policy.
The prices for the goods are determined by us and are indicated on the pages of our online store located at the following address: 7050 W Palmetto Park Rd STE 15-381 Boca Raton, FL 33433-3426.
Payment for the order is made in a non-cash manner of transferring funds at the time of placing the order.
Delivery and transfer of goods
Delivery of the goods ordered in our online store, in the agreed quantity and range, is performed by the carrier with whom we have previously concluded a contract for transportation.
For all shipments, the managers of our online store are required to provide a tracking code.
Sending and delivery of the ordered goods are made within the terms agreed with the customer by mobile phone or by e-mail.
The risk of the accidental loss or damage to the goods passes to the customer from the moment of the actual transfer of the goods to the customer.
Rights and obligations of the parties
We undertake (to):
– From the moment of the conclusion of this agreement, to fully ensure all obligations to the customer in accordance with the terms of this agreement and current legislation;
– Process the personal data of the customer and ensure their confidentiality in the manner prescribed by the current legislation.
We have the right (to):
– Change this agreement, prices for the goods, methods and terms of payment and delivery of goods;
– Prevent attempts of unauthorized access to information or its transfer to people not directly related to the execution of orders;
– Before the delivery of the goods ordered to demand from the customer 100% prepayment of the ordered goods;
– Send messages of an advertising and informational nature of the customer at the e-mail address about discounts, promotions, new arrivals, etc. The frequency of mailings are determined by us independently. The customer has the right to refuse to receive messages by notifying us about it.
The customer undertakes (to):
– Before the conclusion of the agreement, familiarize yourself with the content and conditions of the public offer, the prices for the goods offered by us in the online store;
– Provide all the necessary data that uniquely identifies him as a customer and is sufficient for the delivery of the goods to the customer;
– Pay for the ordered goods and their delivery on the terms of this agreement;
– Do not use the goods ordered on the website for business purposes.
The customer has the right (to):
– Get access to the use of our website after complying with the registration requirements;
– Use all the services available on our website, as well as purchase any goods offered on the website;
– Ask any questions related to the services of our online store.
Effect of unsuitable force
Either party is released from liability for full or partial failure to fulfill its obligations under this agreement, if this failure was caused by force majeure circumstances that arose after the signing of this agreement. “Force Majeure Circumstances” means extraordinary events or circumstances that a party could not foresee or prevent by means available to it. Such extraordinary events or circumstances include, in particular: strikes, floods, fires, earthquakes and other natural disasters, wars, military actions, as well as any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of any of the parties.
If the inability of the parties to fulfill their obligations under this agreement will last more than one month, the parties have the right to terminate this agreement without compensation for possible losses.
Liability of the parties
For non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms of this agreement, the parties will be liable in accordance with the legislation of the State of Florida.
All disputes related to non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of their obligations under this agreement, the parties will try to resolve during negotiations.
If no agreement is reached during the negotiations, disputes will be resolved in court in accordance with the current legislation of the State of Florida.
All textual information and graphic images posted in our online store have a legal copyright holder; illegal use of this information and images is prosecuted in accordance with the current legislation of the Florida.
For any questions or complaints, please contact the following email address: [email protected]
Or send us a letter at the postal address: 7050 W Palmetto Park Rd STE 15-381 Boca Raton, FL 33433-3426.